It’s a fact: Working with experienced and savvy financial advisors and coaches dramatically increases the odds of success for your business.
And with 50% of businesses failing in their first five years (Source: SBA), it just makes good business sense to find ways to increase your chances of success with your business.
The Perfect Blend of Skills and Expertise
Every business is different when it comes to the type and level of accounting and financial services required. Some may only need accounting department services, while others benefit from many layers of financial experience, expertise and skills: from bookkeepers to Chief Financial Officers. But all businesses need a team to be proactive and to make recommendations that create value for your company.
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller. The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $75,000 to upwards of $200,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. The good news is you can still get a qualified and experienced CFO while only paying for what you need.
If you need CFO-level services, then we have the perfect solution for you. Our CFO packages provide your business with an experienced professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success, while increasing the value of your business. We work with business owners like you to create customized packages based on your company’s unique needs.
Here's what you get with our customized CFO package:
- Cash management and forecasting
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business - so you have less surprises and more control over your money
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business
- Insights into where you can reduce expenses, increase revenues, decrease risk, and/or benefit from financial opportunities
- A readily available sounding board to help you with tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans
- Proactive recommendations that create value for your company
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues
- The comfort of knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly working with you to improve the financial side of your business
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Forecasting and modeling
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Trend analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
- Training and managing your accounting staff
To get started on your custom CFO package, here’s what you can do next:
- Sign up for our newsletter to stay connected
- Schedule a complimentary discovery session with our staff
We are happy to answer your questions. Naturally, there is no cost or obligation to sign up for our newsletter or to book a Discovery session.